Business conditions and GDPR
Business conditions and personal data protection in Dana Clinic
At the Dana Beauty Studio, we highly appreciate your trust and we treat your personal data with good manners and best consciousness and conscience.
In our studio the treatment can be paid:
- in cash (CZK, USD, EUR)
- transfer to account 20 82 13 73 59/0800
Consultations on all treatments (except dermatological procedures by a doctor) are free of charge.
When arranging the date of the procedure with a doctor, a deposit of CZK 2,000 is paid to the above account in advance.
Discounted prices of our services
Discount vouchers, gift vouchers, etc. cannot be added together. There is always a maximum of one discount / voucher. Validity of vouchers is 6 months from the date of issue.
In case of conflict with the result, you can submit a written statement to email@example.com. You will receive a written notification back within 30 days.
Mandatory consumer information on out-of-court dispute resolution
In the case of a consumer dispute, with the exception of disputes arising from contracts concluded in the field of health services, the subject of which is the provision of health care, including prescribing, dispensing and provision of medicinal products and medical devices pursuant to Act No 372/2011 Coll. , the consumer may turn to the subject of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. The relevant subject of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes is: Czech Trade Inspection.
Czech trade inspection
Central Inspectorate – ADR Unit
120 00 Prague 2
Further information on extrajudicial dispute resolution can also be found on the website of the European online dispute resolution platform:
Protection and processing of personal data
Thank you for using our services. We greatly appreciate your trust and therefore we only collect the necessary information to carry out the treatment. Services provided by:
Dana Clinic, Dana Scholleová
(entrance from Hůlkova street)
Prague 9 – Kbely
Registration Office: Prague City Authority 19
Natural person registered in the RC from 27 April 2009.
At the same time, we are the controller of your personal data within the meaning of General Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on data protection and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ( hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
Your rights to the processed personal data
- Right of erasure / right to be forgotten – your personal data will be deleted without undue delay if any of the following reasons are met:
- Your personal information is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was processed.
- withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, which is the data for which your consent is necessary and at the same time there is no other reason why the data can still be processed,
- You exercise your right to object to processing (see “Right of Objection to Processing” below); or
- You believe that the processing of personal data by our company has ceased to comply with generally binding regulations.
- The right to withdraw your consent by sending this notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of access to data we store about you – information about what data we process about you and request a copy
- Right to update the data provided
- The right to object to the processing of personal data that is based on a legitimate interest of the company. Personal data will then cease to be processed by our company unless there are compelling legitimate reasons for continuing such processing.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to obtain from us all of your personal data that you have provided to us and which are processed based on your consent or performance of the contract
- Right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7 or to the court in case of doubt about the lawful processing of personal data.
If you fill in the contact form on www.beauty-you.eu, we process the following information about you: Name, e-mail and message text.
Collection of personal data before first treatment
Before the first treatment, we will issue a client card with the following personal data: name, telephone, date of birth, e-mail, medicines used, diseases, allergies and home address.
The above personal data must be processed to ensure communication between you and the Dana Beauty Studio in order to process your request. If you provide your health data, it is a special category of personal data processing. Generally, the processing of this category of personal data is voluntary, but in this case it is necessary for treatment due to possible contraindications.
Consent to the publication of your photos and videos for commercial purposes and consent to receive informational e-mails is optional and you may have the right to withdraw the consent already granted at any time.
We process other personal data for the period of mutual communication, but no longer than 5 years. In case of treatment we keep personal data for at least 10 years according to the requirements of the valid legislation of the Czech Republic.
Who processes the data
The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, but other processors may also process personal data for the Administrator, healthcare providers, software / IT providers, system administrators and marketing agencies, systems and social networks cooperate.
We make sure that all personal data is protected in accordance with applicable regulations and that no third parties can be misused or unauthorized.
What type of personal information do we collect?
We only collect personal information for the purpose of communicating with users of the website or realizing the services offered or selling goods based on the performance of the concluded contract. These are First Name, Last Name, Delivery Address, Billing Address, E-mail and Payment Details by Payment Type.
For what purpose do we process personal data?
The processing of personal data is necessary for communication with users of the website or fulfillment of the contract resulting from ordering the offered services for the following purposes:
- Product news.
- Implementation of the service.
- Handling a possible complaint.
- We need an email address to let you know about discounts and special events, contests and other interesting news. You must give conscious consent to this enhanced marketing communication. Consent is done by completing the registration form for these emails, or by confirming the email that was sent to you based on the order of the service / product.
If you do not wish to receive this information, you may withdraw your consent at any time. You can find this option in every received newsletter. You can also contact the above e-mail of the authorized person.
What personal information do we share with third parties?
The website is connected to several third-party applications that further process the data for its purpose. For a complete overview of third-party applications that use our website, please see the following table:
|Service Name||Data||Purpose||Consent Type|
|Cookies, anonymous data about group behavior and interests.||The legitimate interests of the administrator.||Opt-out, no consent required.|
|Google analytics||Anonymous Website Usage Data.||Analysis of anonymous data.||No consent required.|
|Google Adwords||Anonymous Site Usage Data.||Optimize campaigns based on anonymous data.||No consent required.|
We use third-party cookies that anonymously store information about your visit to the website. These can then be used for analytical or marketing purposes. All information in cookies that we store is anonymous.
- First-party relational – to ensure the proper functioning of the site (stored from our domain and expiring at the end of the session)
- First-party persistent – to ensure the proper functioning of the site (stored from our domain with defined validity)
- Third-party persistent – for traffic analysis (Google cookies for Google Analytics with defined validity)
What security procedures do we use to store personal data?
The Provider has taken and maintains such technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to, alteration, destruction or loss of personal data, unauthorized transmission, other unauthorized processing and other misuse of personal data.
Anonymization of personal data.
Ability to restore the availability of and access to personal data on time and in the event of physical or technical incidents.
The process of regular testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of the established technical and organizational measures to ensure processing safety.
Antivirus protection and unauthorized access control.
Encrypted data transfer through IT technologies.
Access to personal data only for authorized persons of the Provider.
How can you check the personal information you have provided?
If you want to verify what your specific data we are working with, contact the authorized person – see. mail in the first part of this page. Do the same if you wish to delete your personal data.
Customer voluntarily provides its personal data and agrees to disclose it to third parties under the following conditions.
Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
Should a website user believe that the controller or processor is processing their personal data that is contrary to the protection of private and personal life, or against the law, especially if the personal data are inaccurate for the purpose of their Processing, can:
- ask the seller or processor to his email address or in writing for an explanation,
- to request the administrator or processor by requesting his / her email address or in writing to remedy the situation
If the website user requests information regarding the processing of his / her personal data, the seller is obliged to provide this information to his / her email address or in writing by post. The administrator has the right to request adequate compensation not exceeding the costs necessary for providing the information pursuant to the previous sentence in case of a repeated request.
The Seller is a duly registered administrator of personal data. Customers’ personal information is protected against misuse. The treatment of customers’ personal data is governed by the relevant provisions of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data and on amendments to certain laws, as amended. You can report any misconduct, questions, leakage or misuse of your personal data to the appropriate Data Protection Authority.